This is a good writing exercise...come up with your own top ten and then choose one of your "irritations" to write an entire piece.
10. People busting out with their checkbooks to pay for their groceries. People still write checks?
9. Husband's dirty clothes on the floor. Umm..we do have a closet, dresser, and laundry bin.
8. My mother's 10 minute voicemail messages. Can't you just say, "Call me back," Mom?
7. The same telemarketers calling over and over and over and over....no, I still do not need to know how to lower my credit card bills.
6. Chain emails. I'm sorry but if I get bad luck for not forwarding the cartoon with "Somebunny loves you" to 10 of my friends, it's your fault for sending it to me.
5. People who eat other people's food out of the "community" refrigerator. How did my half eaten turkey sandwich taste?
4. No more casual Fridays! Why does one skank with her thong peeking out of the back of her pants ruin it for everyone?
3. Cell phone conversations in the movie theater. Rent a DVD and talk at home. By the way, you owe me $8.75 for my movie ticket.
2. People who say "who?" instead of "what" or "pardon" when not hearing and/or understanding something.
1. Two parking space hoggers. Does your Mini Cooper really need two spaces?