Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Confessions of a Catholic Schoolgirl

Confessions of a Catholic Schoolgirl

Okay, so I changed the name of my blog for the third time. This blog title is the title to the name of my book I finished writing almost 3 years ago. I am waiting for 2 more responses (rejections?) from agents & a response to a the requested 1st 3 chapters to see if I am offered literary representation. I gave myself a June 24 deadline that if I don't hear any positive news that it's a sign I must plunge into self-publishing.
I woke to the sounds of Mexican music blaring from the house next door. The bricklayers are there working in our new suburban Detroit subdivision. My son, Xander...angel that he is--is still sleeping so here I am blogging instead of editing CONFESSIONS. Guess I better get to work on it before he gets up--& before I go back to work in the fall at my "those that can do...those that can't teach" job. What a bunch of bs--always hated that saying. I am here to prove it wrong! I Can DO & I can teach! I can do it all before I die. Ever feel like life is on warp speed after you hit 30?

No comments: