Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Britney Spears loses custody of kids....finally!

Over-rated "Pop princess" Britney Spears lost custody of her two young sons yesterday for failing to follow a court order to submit to drug testing, obtain a valid driver's license, and enroll in parenting classes.
It's about time they took those kids away from her!
That pretty much says it all. She did not want those boys. As a mother, I cannot imagine being without my son. I would rather go without oxygen than not have the love of my life by my side. Is she that selfish and self-obsessed that she cares more about herself, partying, flashing her va-jay-jay all around town then being home with those two boys? Apparently so. I would have done everything in my power to keep my precious children than have to give them up to some wanna-be rapper baby-daddy. I would be sitting on top of my money in my beach house in Malibu playing Elmo with the kids and watching Sesame Street, instead of club hopping, lip synching, and getting my head shaved.

Are the kids better off? What do you think? Will K-Fed take better care of his children than their OWN mother?

Michelle Kane wants you to GET LIT with her new book, CONFESSIONS OF A CATHOLIC SCHOOLGIRL...25% of royalties go to help victims of domestic violence

3 comments:

sydney molare said...

No, I don't think K Fed is a better alternative. He's just laying low right now. Don't forget, he's got a string of children of his own that he already not very involved in.

But maybe Britney will finally stop "playing crazy." This ought to wake her up!

Unknown said...

Such a sad story when DV is committed by celebs. Our society still looks to them as superstars. In Nero's day, an actor or entertainer was considered a fake and was shunned by society. Where have our values gone? Unfortunately the kids are the victims and you have to wonder if they are better off in their new environment.

Yvonne Perry
www.right2recover.com

Cherise Thorne said...

I agree with you Yvonne, sometimes society is caught up with celebs and forgets they are human too. That's why I admire Angelina Jolie and the many others who use their fame to better the world. I've worked in homeless shelters, group homes, institutions and countless outreach agencies and wondered if I was getting anywhere. It takes a celeb to draw attention to a very old issue, inequality still exists and won't end until we do something about it. I know I'm not the only one helping as many people as I can through my ministry but unless the masses decide that enough is enough there will always be needless suffering.

Reverend Cherise Thorne
www.knowingspirit.org